Pages

(Damn) Dream!

Posted by Unknown | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2013


Dream: n (1) Something that pulls the hopeless me into hopeful me, which practically pushes me forward to something I dare call betterment. (2) Something that motivates me, forcing the heavy steps I have into a lighter one.


 ***

After the past years, it is hard enough for me to dream, even the small one. I was losing my entire faith to dream really. So when it comes the time when I finally brace myself to embrace a dream once more, I prefer to consider myself brave. For that simple silly little thin lines that draw me closer to the better me and away from the valley of nothing-me - for that thing to exist, it takes a whole lot of bravery.

When I dream, I dream big - at least big for me. Sometimes it is almost downright to what some might call as "impossible" or "ridiculous". Some of my dreams also trigger people to comment "don't you have better things to do?"

Add those to the piles of bad fortune in the past...

So I quit. I quit dreaming.

"It's just a freaking dream." "Just live your life already." "What's the big deal?" Some might have those lines or something around those lines when they (if any) read this. Please re-read my definition of dream.

Anyway...

Once I started to dream again, I made a list of plan I have to do to make them real, I even tried to open up myself more and express my current dream. So of course, right at that the ugly fate seems to start its list as well. The first it threw to my face is having people question and ask me about the rationality of my dream. "Are you sure about it?" "You think you can do it?"

If I am not sure, I will not do it. If I do not think I can do it, well, no one will know the result until she tries, right?

The questions are not degrading dreams at all? You should watch the tone.

I wrote my list of plan in a very fragile paper; even the softest wind can blow it away.

Comments Posted (0)

Post a Comment